Tuesday, October 1, 2024

KRIS KRISTOFFERSON - KRISTOFFERSON LP w Me And Bobby McGee LP 71 w The Silver Tongued Devil And I LP 71 w Border Lord LP 72 w Jesus Was A Capricorn LP 73 w Who's To Bless And Who's To Blame LP 75 w Surreal Thing LP 76 w Easter Island LP 78 w Shake Hands With The Devil LP 79 w To The Bone LP 80 81 w And The BORDERLORDS - REPOSSESSED LP 86 w RITA COOLIDGE - Full Moon LP 73 w Spooky Ladys Sideshow LP 74 w Breakaway LP 74 w Natural Act LP 78 w BARBRA STREISAND - A Star Is Born LP 76 w WILLIE NELSON, DOLLY PARTON, BRENDA LEE - The Winning Hand LP 82


 REPOST:  R.I.P. to this legend.  What I wrote before:  He always reminds me by the way he talks and carries himself of my old softball buddy I used to chew tobacco with and play hacky sack with during games who we called 'Oz' as abbreviation for his last name.  The hippies took to Kris right away so he started playing at bars as much as he could. A timely request as I just got all the others I needed at Good Will--those pickers who sort the bins sure had my number as they only had the ones I was missing (?).  They also had the Streisand collaboration and wow is that a doozy!

https://bestfile.io/en/AsQQA7sNttVZn5t/file

Doing a search in upper left for his other projects I renewed the links at post location and here:

VA - THE MUSIC PEOPLE 3LP 72 (this is an incredible comp! from years ago):

https://bestfile.io/en/j2S8NHc0rTptFkK/file

VA - TWISTABLE TURNTABLE MAN (SHEL SILVERSTEIN Tribute):

https://bestfile.io/en/vOiRfROMHwtEpWl/file

VA - Lonesome, On'ry And Mean A Tribute To Waylon Jennings:

https://bestfile.io/en/fYUDCXp4LdmGBSd/file

TAKE A LOOK AT THE LEONARD COHEN POST BELOW ALSO RE-UPPED FOR KRIS' passing.


1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for all this!! Can you re-up Link 1 please?

October 13, 2017 at 9:34 AM Delete
Blogger Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Back up Anon!

October 18, 2017 at 8:40 AM Delete
Anonymous Tommy C said...
Hello, If possible would you please re-up link 2 (Silver Tongued Devil & I)

Thanks

September 30, 2019 at 9:56 AM Delete

October 9, 2019 at 2:24 PM
Tommy C said...
Thank you very much!

October 9, 2019 at 4:14 PM

ShareThis