Tuesday, October 1, 2024

JONATHAN EDWARDS - st LP 71 w Honky-Tonk Stardust Cowboy CD 72


 I bumped this one up to main post as I had not heard his one main hit from the vinyl shown 'Sunshine' in ages and had always liked the tune.  Also, he happens to be from Aitkin, MN near my uncle's cabin on the number one walleye-producing lake in MN Farm Island Lake that our family of ten would vacation to growing up--driving from Mpls, MN.  Stuff about someone trying to run his life (NOT!! LOL) and how much will it cost, I'll buy it then I'll try it.  I tend to buy things to a fault so it appealed.  Added his second album which in review enclosed said was on par with the first album.  Per Discogs:  Real Name: John Evan Edwards

Profile: b. July 28, 1946 in Aitkin, Minnesota

https://bestfile.io/y8fR0HLEbDv3zwo/file


No comments:

ShareThis