Wednesday, September 4, 2024

VA - VIACOMCMD RADIO TAPE MIX


 O.K. having fun discovering all the classic tunes on these radio tapes I recorded myself off various stations such as Rev. 105 & Radio K in the past posts and this one having at least a KMOJ set from "Back In The Days Of Soul" radio show with Chilly Charles (can here him brag on station ID with 'triple the music" ha ha.  The other stuff I didn't have such an easy time identifying but awesome raw punk tune before I think it was the Bastards perhaps who sang:  'its a crying shame that you're a moron" and a whole set of rap with sexual lyrics about VD, etc is about 7 songs at the end I left uncut.  What had intrigued me was one of the BIDOS songs called 'Slide" by the band Slade (see above post) instead of the one I had posted already called 'Glide" by a band called Pleasure.  Similar songs had confused me so long that is why I bought the Slave CD back in 2006 so I stuck in Glide from before so you could hear the difference.  Others from that set:  Earth, Wind & Fire, Undisputed Truth, Hott City song finally got that one from his regular playlist but who sings it??, Slide by Slave, Johnny Taylor, Rick James (I'm Just a Sucker for your love" and a double play by Ohio Players with Jive Turkey!!!  Friends of Lynyrd Skynyrd also!!!!

https://bestfile.io/28wjDXrPwp9wCnU/file


No comments:

ShareThis