Tuesday, September 17, 2024

VA - VIACOMCMD COMMUNITY RADIO KFAI tape


 Well found another of my mix tapes made from local MN radio stations at the time but this time instead of the others from RADIO K, KMOJ, REV105 that I have previously posted this one is dear to me as it is about three different shows (Nation of Chumps, Now That's Interesting and Voice Cried Softly) via their claim to be a different radio station every hour!  And indeed it goes from home recording/taping stuff by the Rudy Schwartz Project to and great punk classics from The Clash, Cramps, Stooges, Sonic Youth, Bad Religion, Butthole Surfers and a goth tune I would really like to know who dunnit' per Jimi's saying to start out as mostly a metal compilation with AC-DC, T-Rex, Ozzy Osbourne and his Blizzard of Oz doing Revelation Mother Earth from a great year of 1981 and Van Halen light up the sky!!  I vaguely remember having to move around my antennae in my basement room at my folks house in the old days but only a could of fuzzy spikes with that nice radio fuzz throughout so you know it's radio which I kind of like.

https://bestfile.io/twVlQd6IshzuIVz/file

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crap from the past https://archive.org/search?query=kfai&page=3

ShareThis