Tuesday, September 24, 2024

FINE ART - st LP 78 w Scan EP 81


REPOST:  I am making this post along with Tiny Desk Unit post below a QUAD POST to include two posts last week from Josef from Austria who suggested all of these over at Kostas Urban Aspirines blog over the last few months.  Like a four legged chair thrust into a lion's face to keep them at bay--the quad post makes a place for Josef's valued list of bands and I will put him up on sidebar.  This band features the wife of one of the members of the MN band The Suburbs--I forget which one but he has a soundboard {excellent quality} live tape by Fine Art that he is shopping around as it was given to him in confidence by the band way back when.  I told him if someone buys his tape and makes a vinyl I would post an ad on the sidebar for whoever it is with their HTML code to stay up indefinitely on the sidebar as I would love to hear it and maybe free advertising would get it going.  Love this album!!!!

https://bestfile.io/en/Fi72DiWRP5rreui/file

No comments:

ShareThis