Tuesday, August 13, 2024

VA - GROOVY BABY LP 68


 I mentioned last week I had two more of these compilations from the DIRECTION label but I was amiss in my assessment as one of them was actually surprise surprise a cherished Island Pink label (posted above) so will keep each one separately posted contrary to plan.  I first saw these a couple weeks ago not knowing about them but they were essential in my mind as a Sly & Family Stone collector since the band is all over these two comp's per the one last week as well...and and and from my birthday magical year of birth 1968!  Other bands included within:  The Glories, The Bandwagon, Donnie Elbert, The Chambers Brothers, Cliff Nobles And Co., Bettye Swann, Brenda & The Tabulations, Inez And Charlie Fox, Peaches And Herb, Gene Latter, Barbara Mason, The Vibrations and The James Boys.  

https://bestfile.io/en/KMRwH11sHo9bNBV/file


No comments:

ShareThis