Tuesday, July 30, 2024

THE RAMONES - st CD 76 01 w Leave Home CD 77 w Rocket To Russia CD 77 w Baby I Love You 7 80 w Pleasant Dreams CD 81 w Too Tough To Die LP 84 w Brain Drain CD 89 w It's Alive 2LP 79 w Live Palladium, NYC 7-1-78 tape w RFK Stadium D.C. 3-6-95 CD


REPOST Request:  Going to just show the vinyl I have posted in the past.  I filled in a little from youtube but the big addition is their debut from 1976 (of all the years for a USA legendary band debut) which I wore out the tape on my walkman back in the day and had got the CD reissue with bonus tracks years ago that I had not converted yet.  Also my punker friend in high school had taped me their 'Too Tough To Die" back in 1984 when it came out along with on the flipside the  J.F.A. "Untitled" album also from that great hardcore year 1984 (both bands top of their game!!!!) on the other side so I used that since I always liked the sound from his stereo on my walkman and posted J.F.A. right above.  I missed my 'Bonzo Goes To Bitburg" 7 inch but will get to it in time as that is a favorite as well.  What is really magic are the two live albums from old blogs!  Much needed out in the blogsphere!

Also some sad news as The Chills founder Martin Phillipps passed away at 61.  I have too much to organize this morning for this weeks post so will post a tribute next week.  Here is the article:  MARTIN PHILLIPPS

https://bestfile.io/en/u3AvdibWG6xO104/file

3 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

angstytimelord said...
This and "Rocket To Russia" were my first two Ramones albums. I loved their music from the first time I heard them, and then one summer weekend in 1980 I saw them live on a Friday night, and then saw "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" for the first time on Saturday. Changed my life. I was something of a so-called "normal" person until that weekend!

April 6, 2020 at 1:56 PM
EricC said...
Their best album. The only time I saw them, When Richie was the drummer, I got it signed. One of my prized possessions.

April 7, 2020 at 8:57 AM

RFelis said...

No link here

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

O.K. y'all, finally after taking out my Too Tough To Die cassette mp3's and replacing them with much better sounding files from youtube the file was acccepted...zzzjjjjeeeeese! some computers I tell ya! Enjoy RFelis!

ShareThis