Tuesday, July 30, 2024

GLADYS KNIGHT AND THE PIPS - Nitty Gritty LP 69 w Neither One Of Us LP 73 w I Feel A Song LP 74 w Superpak 2LP 74 w Still Together LP 77 w Pipe Dreams LP 76 w Imagination LP 73 w 2nd Anniversary LP 75

REPOST and ADD ON:  Added the dollar double vinyl on bottom that was all mouldy but some great old old songs on it.  What I wrote before:  Features two songs that were on the old 'Back In The Days Of Soul' radio show playlist:  Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye) and Who Is She (And What Is She To You).  However, one of my favorite regular songs from that radio show playlist is 'The Nitty Gitty' (!!!) which I was happy to find the other day.  A top notch band and leader!!!  And now we can add 'Midnight Train To Georgia' to the old radio playlist.

https://bestfile.io/en/zRQhZXkqIFxOC5K/file

3 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Blogger Drewboss said...
link dead

August 28, 2019 at 2:37 AM Delete
Blogger Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Hi Drewboss,
Link for Gladys Knight and the Pips has been restored for you!
Thanks for letting me know,
Vidacomcmd

August 29, 2019 at 8:01 AM

JUNE 30, 2020 AT 11:57 AM

SEPTEMBER 29, 2020 AT 1:57 PM
Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...
Many thanks

OCTOBER 1, 2020 AT 6:38 AM

October 13, 2020 at 10:26 AM

Supporter said...

Hi,

Pity upload not complete!

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Hi Supporter,

I just got your comment and downloaded the file with no problem. It is a very large file of 833 MB so have to be patient. However, I am on my way home now from work. Try again and I can try to upload it somewhere else tomorrow at you recommendation.

Cheers and thanks for the comment
Viacomcmd

ShareThis