Tuesday, June 25, 2024

IT'S ROUNDUP TIME - PETER RABBIT RECORDS LP


 Here is the kid's music post for this week with some great old Western campfire songs (couldn't find the musicians/band).  As a bonus, I thought I would update myself on the Western TV show list I posted with the old 15 Western album theme where I listed them long ago from my Facebook Westerns group:

1. LANCER (2 seasons); Could not find yet

2. CIMARRON STRIP (1 season); have it but not yet watched

THE GUNS OF WILL SONNET (2 seasons); own it and watched all episodes.  This is super classic Walter Brennan show (I posted some of his vinyl in Western theme posts.

TRACKDOWN (2 seasons);  Kick ass Texas Ranger true stories early black and white series with Robert Culp from the Greatest American Hero TV show that my little brother loved and for which I posted the guy who wrote the theme song.

 LAREDO (2 seasons);  Another classic Texas Rangers from the Big-Bad state with 4 main characters that I own and watched all episodes.  Great group of actors!

 ALIAS SMITH & JONES (3 seasons);  Owned and watched classic early 70's 'who am I' kind of show.   Preferred the original character though who passed during the show's run.

 LAZARUS MAN (1 season);   More modern 'who am I' kind of cable TV western converted from VHS.

WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE (3 seasons);   Steve McQueen early black & white bounty hunter show.  Great DVD set I own now.

A MAN CALLED SHENANDOAH (1 season);  Such a classic theme song for this wanderer and original kind of 'who am I' amnesia show finding out who he is.

COLT .45 (3 seasons).  Real old cool show for kids with kick ass gunner-salesman for the Colt 45 named Colt.

A couple series I found on Amazon on my own:

The Loner:  Lloyd Bridges early work with Rod Serling with great episodes not far from the Twilight Zone TV show since Rod made and wrote most of it.

26 Men;  Watching it now as this time the Rangers are a brave group of 26 men but from Arizona.

https://bestfile.io/zsW9djdwiig1ogN/file

No comments:

ShareThis