Tuesday, May 7, 2024

VA - THE BEST OF SACRED SONGS 1969 LP


 You either know or you don't know.  Some would pass this Goodwill find by thinking 60's gospel music while other know it is the key starting year for "Jesus Music" and would be overjoyed in it's mint condition like me.  Also a great year in music period!  Features:  Bill Mann, The Reflection, Morning Chapel Hour Trio, Gregg Loren, The Sacred Singers, Beth Farnam, Ralph Carmichael Orchestra (have posted this group before), Ray Hildebrand and Mary Jayne & Polly.

https://bestfile.io/ITnzE8wPRR7Xp0I/file

Rest In Peace Gary Floyd, a meta friend and legend:


Rest In Peace Steve Albini, (my first gig at 7th St. Entry as BIG BLACK with brick of firecrackers Steve lit to really make an impression on me--very sorry to see him go as I watched his career progress)


Rest In Peace Dennis Thompson Legendary Drummer for the MC5 and last remaining member.



No comments:

ShareThis