Tuesday, May 7, 2024

ROBERT Q. LEWIS & STAR-TIME KIDS CHORUS + HANK SYLVERN - 60 ALL TIME FAV. LP 62


 This type of kids record is oh so critical to preserving community history as Robert describes it.  Yeah, 60 songs took a while to separate out but certainly well worth the effort as I knew most of these songs from my youth in our busy neighborhood in the suburbs of many kids all playing out and about.   Weird how I didn't hear one song I was expecting, "It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring he got out of bed and bumped his head then couldn't get up in the morning" probably because it is a negative song that stuck in our heads more so than a song with a message like a lot of these other ones seem to be like one stuck in my head this morning, "A Hunting We Will Go" that is universal and applies to you listeners...LOL

https://bestfile.io/peJP7ygFkWQrEPF/file

No comments:

ShareThis