Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Marianne Faithfull - on Long Playing Vinyl LP w st CD 65 w Greatest Hits LP 69 w Broken English LP 78

REPOST Request:  For Kostzilla and I added 20 songs from 1965 self-titled or maybe has the other album from that year another blog had thrown together long ago but I had never posted somehow.  The rest are nice vinyl rips which really is the best way to hear music.  I tried for more from youtube yesterday but was shutdown somehow at three mp3 sites trying for 'baby blue' oh well it's there.

https://bestfile.io/sDJK4yhD1IWlbWB/file
 

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

angstytimelord said...
I think she dated both Mick and Keith. Marianne got around! I like this album, but I personally liked her better after her voice changed and got all low and gravelly. It's a lot more interesting and lived-in now.

MARCH 26, 2019 AT 3:52 PM

FEBRUARY 8, 2022 AT 10:58 AM

AUGUST 24, 2022 AT 2:58 PM
Kostzilla said...
Somehow the song found me – It’s All Over Now Baby Blue. Very pleasant music, I have no doubt that getting to know the work of Marianne Faithfull will be no less pleasant. Charming voice!

Plz up!

MAY 4, 2024 AT 2:45 AM

ShareThis