Tuesday, May 7, 2024

John '00' Fleming - Progressive Euphoria 2CD 01


 I got a stack of CD's from my friend Sammy's wife who does floating-in-pool type wellness therapy for her work all without cases and mainly female artists like above that I will try to dish out weekly as not too many of them and this double CD was one of them.  Pretty cool artists involved like the Cardigans whose early release 'LIFE' I hold in high regard as a Radio K hit band and that I have posted in the past but also has:  Delerium, Fusion, Graham Camp, Sister Bliss, Junk Project, Cevin Fisher, Cass & Slide, Jay Welsh, DSP, Thomas Penton, Sander Kleinenberg, King Of Spain, Mad Dogs, Groovaholic, Storm, JF Intro, Chiller Twist, Jakatta, The Cybermen, Roland Klinkenberg, Chakra, Killahurtz, Three Drives, Lost It.com, The Digital Blonde, Ariel Bound, Medway, Faithless and Tilt.   

https://bestfile.io/EReVKJUNHy8mc4o/file     

No comments:

ShareThis