Tuesday, May 21, 2024

J.D. BLACKFOOT - The Ultimate Prophecy LP 70 w The Song Of Crazy Horse CD 74




 I thoroughly enjoyed this psychedelic rock top notch debut album aside from the fact I got it at Goodwill and just a couple songs were beat up with potential lost data only very minimal but most were long killer tracks you will enjoy!  Per Discogs:  Real Name: Benjamin Franklin Van Dervort

Profile: Born in Cleveland, Ohio in 1944, J.D. Blackfoot grew up in Tennessee and Maryland. He first sang in bands at high school.  His first band was a trio named the Starfires, who played only one gig.  He then joined Columbus, Ohio band the Ebb Tides as singer and guitarist, under the name Benny Van.  In August 1969 he released his debut solo single

LINK REPOSTED 5-22-2024 (1974 album sent in and added):  https://bestfile.io/eGfb6COgVK55qaC/file

3 comments:

Jon said...

Here is JD's epic Song of Crazy Horse @320.
https://gofile.io/d/Bet21h

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

WoW was hoping for this thanks Jon! And BTW has the "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You" by Glenn Medeiros finished burning it's grooveway into your brain yet? Ha ha, as I heard it from that random Goodwill vinyl last week, I realized once I heard it again that it had been playing on repeat in my brain since I first heard it back in the 1980's club scene and it had never stopped looping!!! Urghhhh listen with caution anyways and a big thanks for the files this week!!

Jon said...

I din't d/l the Medeiros last week but now my curiosity is up and I must. I swear if I wind up with a brain worm I'm blaming Robert Kennedy, Jr....and then you.

ShareThis