Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Steve Taylor - I Want To Be A Clone EP 83 w Meltdown LP w Remixes CD 83 84 w On The Fritz LP 85 w Liver CD 95



 Well, since the vinyl from Goodwill of the Meltdown album was sketchy (I put at end of songs) I went and got the two CD's for cheap to add to this post.  This guy clicks all the categories starting with 80's electronic, religious lyrics on some songs and prog rock believe it or not as that is how he is listed.  Per Discogs:  Real Name: Roland Stephen Taylor

Profile: Controversial Christian musician, songwriter, producer and director, born December 9, 1957 in Brawley, California, USA. Founded Squint Entertainment.

Yeah, I can see the controversial as he calls out 'retards' back when we were given detention for using this word back then.  But hey as Mark Underground always said 'this blog is NOT P.C."  I think he gets for the award for best song title that applies today, "Meat The Press".  Ha ha and all this after being literally flattened and then coaxed back in with such natural phrasings…I compare this radical prog to belong with right now on 25 Gb back up folder random song play of of course Jonesy of which I speak prog all over started by Aura as we posted and took over Yes but to a good degree  I think from Laura Nyro free form song structure as it were later with Gentle Giant or Quatermass who can really be the wiser to when Prog Rock started  https://bestfile.io/pyULIzV4Sf9F2LD/file

No comments:

ShareThis