Tuesday, April 23, 2024

SHRIEKBACK - Tench CD 82 w Care CD 83 w Jam Science CD 84 w Oil & Gold CD 85 w Big Night Music CD 86 w Go Bang! CD 88 w Sacred City CD 92


REPOST Request:  What I had written before:  Now this one is definitely my oldest request and I just happened to find all these from the defunct blog 80sonspeed as I am relabeling all my old zip files that most blogs had coded in the title such that I could never find anything.  Enjoy this great band! (only up to 1992).  Looks like I only have the one pictured from my home vinyl collection.

https://bestfile.io/rcaHTatbfPRXdnl/file



1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Jungle Jim said...
That's a cool one - I remember liking this a lot back in the day!
Thanks for sharing, could you please report "The Monroes - EP"?
That was another favorite!

SEPTEMBER 21, 2021 AT 10:09 AM
r.a.feutzjr said...
Great post! I have recorded this way too many times, myself. I never put it up on my old blog (Side Stepping The Mainstream), but should have. The band themselves released this as a limited edition 2 CD version, of course it's long out of print and quite pricey if you do come across one. On a side note, many of the tracks they used for the CD version were originally culled from vinyl themselves, so not really a 'remaster' in that way. Either way...(Rob)

SEPTEMBER 23, 2021 AT 3:20 AM

JULY 19, 2022 AT 8:49 AM
salmitch said...
Excellent post! Thanks so much1

JULY 27, 2022 AT 4:17 PM
Anonymous said...
Could you repost it again?!?! 🙏 Thanx in advance

APRIL 22, 2024 AT 3:16 AM

ShareThis