Tuesday, April 23, 2024

RICHARD "DICKEY" BETTS [R.I.P.] - Highway Call LP 74 w Night CD 81 w The Dickey Betts Band - Pattern Disruptive CD 88 w Betts, Hall, Leavel & Trucks - Geneva, NY CD 83


 Want to thank a new Southern Rock blog to me called Skydog Elysium for the CD files and old blog sponsor store in Sarasota, FL (near Osprey where he lived many years) for selling me his first solo album which I might add I had on very loud last weekend enjoying how good it is after learning about Dickey's Allman Brother's token dual guitar sound which of course I loved already as 'Ramblin' Man' played constantly on our MN AOR-originally radio station.  That is his voice singing.  Oh sure, now the blogs have more in my search today!  I ordered the 'VA - Hotels, Motels and Road Shows' double vinyl that has a live tune by Dickey that I will add to the 'Alive' comp. at Skydog Elysium.  R.I.P.

https://bestfile.io/LNdj1Nv3xHVS1Ee/file



4 comments:

Kostas said...

Rest in peace Mr Betts.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Folks thought I’d save you a step so here is my brother in blogging mMr. Kostas above post last weekend for Dickey https://urbanaspirines.blogspot.com/2024/04/dickey-betts-great-southern-live-at.html?m=1

mac said...

Great albums thanks for sharing

Mac

EW said...

Hi ... just wondering if you might have this one?

https://www.dustygroove.com/item/171529/Bob-Frank:Broke-Again-The-Unreleased-Recordings-green-vinyl-pressing-2024-Record-Store-Day-Release

ShareThis