Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Butts Band - st LP 73 w Hear & Now! CD 75

REPOST Request:  Part of the Jess Roden and related bands post this week for Jon.  Really diggin' this second album I got on a blog (Jon your copy was corrupted and caused my mp3 player to do a 'software skip' as an old blog viewer tried to say one my files was doing once) as it is pretty funky! Per Discogs:  Profile: The Butts Band was a British-American group formed by ex-members of The Doors John Densmore and Robby Krieger that was active from 1973-1975.

Members included:  Robby Krieger, John Densmore, Jess Roden, Phil Chen, Roy Davies, Mick Weaver,  Michael Stull, Karl Ruckner, Mike Berkowitz & Alex Richman.

https://bestfile.io/en/koIVjMvAvo8ibBq/file

 

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Jon said...
Trade bait! After requesting the Jess Roden re-up I figured it only fair to share what Jess Roden related bands I had and was checking to see what you had already posted to avoid repetition. This folder has the second Butts Band album "Hear and Now" (Jess sang on the first but not this one), my rip at 320. Also included are two of the three Bronco releases, not my rips at 256, and The Rivits Multiplay album, not my rip at 320, Bronco and Rivits feature Jess on vocals.
https://gofile.io/d/GTV6Bn

MARCH 21, 2024 AT 11:04 AM

ShareThis