Tuesday, March 26, 2024

VA - BAR WARS LP 81


 REPOST Request:  This one for old blog commenter Camarillo Brillo--hope the Zinhoff Shoutbox feed is serving you well as it DID bring you back to my Lamont Cranston post which you say is still up.  What I wrote before:  Found out about this cool compilation from my Minnesota Music History meta group after posting the Lamont Cranston megapost a couple of weeks ago.  Great bluesy bar music is timeless in my book and features:  Lamont Cranston Band, Doug Maynard Band, Willie & The Bees and Bees Knees.

https://bestfile.io/eWStMWT6Lo06MAn/file

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Camarillo Brillo said...
Oh wow! I taped this LP from a buddy of mine way back in 1987. Is there any way I can get you to re-up this please?
Thanks!!!
MARCH 24, 2024 AT 9:47 AM

ShareThis