Tuesday, February 6, 2024

THE MONKEES - Summer Of Love LP 16 w Meet The Monkees LP 66 w PISCES, AQUARIUS, CAPRICORN AND JONES LTD LP 67 w Head 3CD 68 w The Birds, The Bees & The Monkees LP 68


 REPOST and ADD ON:  Wowza for a few dollars I paid to meet another record shipping minimum from a Discogs seller and received the Birds & Bees vinyl as Japanese version with big glossy cover and pictures of the band!  I also added the Head download I had gotten from another blog--left it as is in a folder.  Oh yeah, I added the Soul Asylum outtake version of one of the only songs the Monkees actually wrote called 'Goin' Down'...what the heck!

https://bestfile.io/jcD8PlhFGEaHMTA/file


1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Jim H. said...
thanks!!!

JANUARY 7, 2020 AT 3:08 PM
midluz said...
SUPER! THANK YOU!!!

JANUARY 10, 2020 AT 8:29 AM
midluz said...
Please NEW LINK!!!I lost my flash drive link is DEAD!

NOVEMBER 13, 2021 AT 1:18 PM

NOVEMBER 17, 2021 AT 10:17 AM
midluz said...
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!

NOVEMBER 17, 2021 AT 11:37 AM
angstytimelord said...
Sigh. The four loves of my life when I was five years old! I used to RUN home from kindergarten to watch their show in the afternoons. And I had all of their records -- my parents faithfully bought me all the albums and singles, and I still have that old vinyl! Still can't believe that both Davy and Peter are gone now (they were my favorite two). Even though people looked at them as just being a "boy band," their songs still hold up today. I'll always be a Monkette!

NOVEMBER 17, 2021 AT 1:29 PM
Silvio said...
Firstly, let me thank you for this post. Secondly, it misses track 34. Can you help? Thanks in advance. Cheers.

NOVEMBER 20, 2021 AT 4:40 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Hi Silvio,

Thanks for your comment. I checked and yeah, there is no missing track 34...I just made a mistake when I rejoined the intro part to the hit track PVS. Just needs your tender loving care to renumber the sequence.

NOVEMBER 24, 2021 AT 7:59 AM

ShareThis