Monday, December 11, 2023

Stiff Little Fingers - All The Best CD 83 91 w Inflammable Material LP 79 w Nobody's Heroes LP 80 w Hanx! LP 80 w Go For It LP 81 w Now Then... LP 82 w Peel Sessions EP 86 w Flags & Emblems CD 91 w The Radio 1 Sessions CD 02


 REPOST Request:  Well a timely request if in fact it was that in comments by Post Post Modern Dad as I have added 'Flags & Emblems" CD which I have always dug since getting it in 1991 but couldn't find my 'Guitar & Drum' CD 03 which was the first tour I saw them at so I added my personally filmed killer cover version of 'Johnny Was' by Bob Marley & The Wailers from the second time I saw them in Ybor City 11-5-2019 that I used to crank the volume on from my Peel Session 45 EP (one of only a handful I could do that with like Rapeman - Budd EP, 45 Grave - Partytime EP, etc.) so you all luck out!

MP3 files:  https://bestfile.io/RR4D3vWVAqFyUgS/file

My video of Johnny Was: https://bestfile.io/qSvvOpBTMdS4kOS/file

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Post Post Modern Dad said...
SLF should be required listening for anybody professing to be into punk. Thank you, there are a couple here I have been looking for.

NOVEMBER 14, 2023 AT 8:14 PM

ShareThis