Wednesday, December 6, 2023

EAZY E - COMPTON 4 EVER 2CD 01


 Gotta go with the Champ here Eazy E (R.I.P.) with such a poignant cutting voice and style that works right into your brain and sure makes me miss him when I hear it now.  One of my favorite comp. CD's at the time was 'Superfly 1990" (yes the original soundtrack vinyl is top shelf!) and favorite song on it is included on this CD called "Easy Street" (before Soul Asylum did it).  Got this from Muscle Beach vendor I mention below.  And look an "E Double' shout out to EPMD front man (just kidding) but yeah I made up the "E' thing in grade school as I would say after someone said something dumb in a geeky way "Oh EEEEEEEEEE" to them.  I also did a long "NNNNNO" exploding at the end the loudest I could then heard the MRR comp No. 1 tape my friend made for me in junior high which started with Social Unrest doing a long drawn out continuous vocal sound like that too.  I also made up songs w my other 7 siblings.

https://bestfile.io/KXWiaN9y69YazFp/file

No comments:

ShareThis