Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Cypress Hill - Black Sunday CD 93 w Trouble CDEP 01


 I remember when the CD came out it was huge in my world around the city lakes where I rollerbladed.  Little did I know I would live next town over from where they are from Camarillo, CA when I lived in Moor Park (spell it backwards...ha ha) for a year working at a Japanese tech company in the Valley before a lay off (yeah, right! All my fave bands had come out of the woodwork for me and my soon to be 15 nieces and nephews needed an Uncle to help them develop and teach them 'tube tricks' in my folks swimming pool where I grew up which has now been gutted after they got their retirement from it.

I had the first album on cassette-for-walkman which is my fave that I got at Edge Fest very early show but is currently unplayable...LOL

https://bestfile.io/HkbT7u4sqckUQGg/file


No comments:

ShareThis