Wednesday, November 29, 2023

VA - URBAN STREET VIBE [BMG] cassette sampler


 Since I only have two more weekends to post this year until my year-end-use-up-leftover-vacation-time routine and I only have access to post at work, going to leave this one little cassette sampler I got on a Vegas business trip when it came out to represent all the big time hip hop folks that I have covered sparingly here at DU such as a fave of mine that I first heard on this tape Craig Mack [R.I.P.].  Have also posted an MF Doom  huge post, Judgement Night movie soundtrack as an old fave, The Corruptor movie soundtrack as an old fave, Stone Garden (side project of Cypress Hill) and recently that EPMD first vinyl I had back in the day and this comp has the big PMD hit song that I dig:  Shady Business.  Also of note, this cassette was the very first time I heard The Notorious B.I.G. with an early BETTER VERSION of the classic "Juicy" about how he made it in rap..  I had bought his album and was totally let down by the album version of this song which meant so much to me at the time.  Other artists:  Sha-Key, Sweet Sable, A Few Good Men, Jamie Foxx, Toni Braxton, Blackgirl, Simple E, Keita, Fu-Schnickens, G-Mo, Furious Five, Almighty RSO, Usher, Aretha Franklin and Brian Moore.  Enjoy!

https://bestfile.io/sQkQpuebHTbFE2e/file

No comments:

ShareThis