Wednesday, November 29, 2023

VA - MANCHESTER - SO MUCH TO ANSWER FOR (The Peel Sessions) tape 90


 I pulled this out while thinking about AJ at Theme For Great Cities who is taking a well deserved break from weekly blogging posts and I was thinking I had already ripped it long ago but no!!  Such a great old walkman tape from the early nineties with the opener track by the Fall 'Eat Yourself Fitter' that I could leave on repeat play like I did the WAV right after the rip going into infinity.  Must have subliminally been accepted into my subconscious beliefs because after 30 years (since college) I have finally done just that with the money-saving help of Morley Robbins Root Cause Protocol, Adelle Davis TV 1976, $40 lower leg bed grounding sheet and mousepad for during work, pedal bicycle commuting over last two years to work and anywhere else like a local block party I bumped into last Sunday down my block in the old downtown and then of course the Hopeson tongue stabilizer for $6.99 (same price for the 2 I got 2 years ago and haven't even used the second one) that cured my sleep apnea of waking up over 100 times per hour for many years.  Anyhoo, other bands included:  The Buzzcocks, The Frantic Elevators, The Chameleons, The Passage, Blue Orchids, Tools You Can Trust, Twang, A Witness, Big Flame, The Smiths, Happy Mondays, Inspiral Carpets, The Railway Children, Dub Sex, A Certain Ratio, A Guy Called Gerald, Ruthless Rap Assassins (gotta have some UK rap for HIP HOP 50th posting theme this week!) , Kiss AMC and New Fast Automatic Daffodils.

https://bestfile.io/F0dcWmapRJ93YpV/file

No comments:

ShareThis