Tuesday, November 21, 2023

THE MARX BROTHERS - THE ORIGINAL VOICE TRACKS FROM THEIR GREATEST MOVIES LP w 3 Hrs..59 Min...51 Sec...w Th MARX Bros. 5 LP 74 w Groucho Marx tape 86 w Harpo Marx - Harpo At Work LP 58


 REPOST and ADD ON:  Adding the orange five record vinyl boxset from 1974 with original radio broadcasts with Dinah Shore, Harry Von Zell, Dorothy Shay, Martha Tilton, Bing Crosby, Tallulah Bankhead, Ezio Pinza, Fanny Brice, Jane Powell, Meredith Willson, Betty Grable, Mel Torme, Gary Cooper, Frances Langford, Mel Blanc, Lucille Ball, Al Jolson, Oscar Levant and Johnny Weissmuller.

A little table banter for the holiday...put on them fake eyeglasses!

https://mega.nz/file/JnkF3BQC#Hi0LU25fMAZrkMbmaKTjtjCrkKUnJ8-EopO_DrHkY34

5 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Hingehead said...
Let me guess - this album is largely silent with occasional horn noises and harp licks?

NOVEMBER 24, 2020 AT 6:45 PM

Tone and Wave said...

Great post and perfect timing. I spent the last few weeks binging on You Bet Your Life but Groucho's older stuff was genius.

https://www.youtube.com/@grouchomarx-youbetyourlife7476

Post Post Modern Dad said...

Oh HELLS YEAH!! Love the Marx brothers and some of this I didn't know existed. Thank you!

EricC said...

I think I have all of this, we'll see. Also see if they are better versions of what I know that I do have. I'm a huge Marx fan. I even got to see Groucho in 1972.

Colonel Dan said...

HOORAY FOR DOWN UNDERGROUND !

ShareThis