Wednesday, November 29, 2023

ATMOSPHERE - Overcast CD 97 w 97-99 CD 05


  5 of 9 POSTS for this year's Hip Hop 50th Anniversary Worldwide Celebration!

I got this first CD from listening to their hit on Radio K, then saw them in the 7th St. Entry on MLK day gig with even earlier legacy scenesters who I had seen before Phull Cyrkle.  Then after that all their shows were sold out at First Ave and so one day downtown by the Metrodome I was taking a bicycle/light rail venture and turned the corner and there was SOUNDSET going on so I bought a ticket and a few videos are above with one live turn I filmed by them.  Was going to bring a 20 minute rap battle featuring Slug here on Community Radio KFAI I had downloaded from Grokster file sharing days but couldn't find it so that inspired me to bring in all my old hip hop vid's from my defunct Youtube channel.

https://bestfile.io/mJ22QksZK9fO2Vp/file


No comments:

ShareThis