Wednesday, September 6, 2023

STEVIE WONDER - The Definitive Collection CD 02 w For Once In My Life LP 68 w Music Of My Mind LP 72 w Talking Book LP 72 w Innervisions CD 73 w Fulfillingness First Finale LP 74 w Songs In The Key Of Life 2LP+7 76 w Journey Through The Secret Life Of Plants 2LP 79 w Hotter Than July LP 80 w Jamaica boot CD 75 w SYREETA - st CD 72 95 w Stevie Wonder Presents LP 74 w st LP 80


 Found Innervisions in our local library in early high school and it became my favorite next to 'Music of My Mind' that I had on vinyl for a quarter.  Then I borrowed my little bass playing brother's CD's of Talking Book and Fulfillingness but had to give them back so I went and got those on vinyl with a new copy of the "Mind' album after all these years.  Around this time, the Red Hot Chilipeppers covered Higher Ground with Antoine wisely summarizing and saying 'Stevie knows that nobody's gonna bring me down" in a nutshell.  Thus when two Syreeta vinyl showed up in the wild at a store a few years ago, I then had to buy her early CD which is super funky like Sly or that killer Betty Davis post I did not long ago.  Of course you will hear all Stevie's super classic sampled songs like Gangster (Pastime) Paradise or Tone Loc's Cheeba Cheeba sample.  Such an important artist in our lives.  Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/file/w71AgaAT#EnPLn0k2aHU5wGpooTvA2twFuzeXxHzn99_QT7sQ1fg

2 comments:

peerke said...

Hi, a big thanks for all those albums you give us.

The first track of the Wonder Dream Concert in Jamaica is missing. Could you please include this?
Thanks.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Hi peerke,
I noticed that missing opener track as well when I posted. I got that file from another blog too long ago to remember who. If you could search for us and if found could you post a link for us? Thanks for being part of the DU blog

ShareThis