Tuesday, August 8, 2023

VA - Cash Cows LP 80 (Canadian Version With Alternate Tracks)


 REPOST Request:  A great compilation (this is the Canadian version with alternate tracks) features:  XTC, The Human League, Valerie Lagrange, Japan, Magazine, Nash The Slash, Martha And The Muffins, The Flying Lizards, Fingerprintz, Captain Beefheart And The Magic Band, Gillan, O.M.D. and Tangerine Dream. For more XTC (like all of it...LOL) see below's posts starting with August 7th, 2023.

 https://mega.nz/file/cqkDBIyK#1FmWib71YrDabBI5I59kTE5H9USGJxHbrwjAM8VcFWA

2 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

VanceMan said...
Interesting ... I used to have the Uk version of this LP but I didn't know there was a Canadian variant with alternate tracks.

JUNE 21, 2016 AT 12:41 PM
PuckMonk said...
I remember buying this when it came out for 99¢ (The cost of a 45 in 1981). It completely changed my musical taste and the direction of my life. Thanks for posting.

JUNE 22, 2016 AT 4:02 AM
donmar002 said...
Can you reupload this one?

Thanks,

Mark
AUGUST 3, 2023 AT 5:20

donmar002 said...

Thanks for the reupload!

Mark

ShareThis