Wednesday, August 16, 2023

TRICKY - Maxinquaye CD 95 w Hell Is Round The Corner 7 95




 Well got a grouping here of personal CD's that I haven't heard for ages but were listened to by me all the time back in the late 90's when Trip Hop Music (he is a pioneer of the genre as Discog's states).  Not all from my random grab were rippable as one of the CD's by our MN local group 'Traditional Methods' was damaged beyond repair.  Funny how all from this CD random grouping below could acttually be called Trip Hop, though I never thought this at the time as we only had the 'officially labeled' group 'Brother Sun, Sister Moon' on Radio K and God only knows where that CD is perhaps procured at one of my 'party till the paper shows up' annual keg parties at my first house during that time.  I think Nathin' Nothin's recent excursions into his extensive Trip Hop collection has rubbed off on me whether I realized it or not!  In fact, he posted one this week even so go over there and search that word  http://nathannothinsez.blogspot.com/

LINK REPOSTED 3-11-2024:  https://bestfile.io/jvbIWrxFHgFtx9T/file

No comments:

ShareThis