Thursday, August 17, 2023

OINGO BOINGO - st EP 80 w BOI-NGO LP 80 w Good For Your Soul LP 83 w Dead Man's Party LP 85 w Danny Elfman - SO-LO LP 84


REPOST Request:  Finally getting this post fixed after seeing the comment yesterday during my regular posts having left out the first song on 'Dead Man's Party LP  on a repost somehow leaving the guy waiting all these years...oopsy!  Ironically it is called "Just Another Day" and today I turn 55 years old (also ironically I can't drive 55 per the Sammy Hagar song as my van awaits parts and I bicycle to work enjoying every minute of it)!!

https://mega.nz/file/smMjVQKT#ryQdJWO91fpaC-Yi1UCG6myj-ArtVr_pPV2-wWqbbsI



5 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
Thanks for these rips. I bought three of these when they came out, but my vinyl has been in storage forever, and besides that, I don't have the means to rip it myself. Finally, thanks to you, I've grabbed the version of the st EP that I originally bought way back when. There was apparently another mix of it released for sale, which is the one I've always gotten when I've downloaded it through the years. "Ain't This The Life" sounds like a demo or worse on that pressing, not nearly as great as this version. It's always been my favorite OB song.

If you post this again, could you include "Just Another Day," track 01 from Dead Man's Party? It looks like it didn't make it into these zips. According to your track numbering, it should be track 16, but 16 is missing. I rechecked and it's not in any of the four zips you have here. Thanks.

Mike

MARCH 19, 2017 AT 3:43 AM
Anonymous said...
Link 4 of 4 is down ¡¡¡
Please please please upload it back ¡¡¡

OCTOBER 17, 2017 AT 12:42 AM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
O.K. Anon,
Post is restored!

OCTOBER 18, 2017 AT 9:23 AM
Advanced Acupressure Clinic said...
Hello, any chance for a reposting when you get a chance?? Thank you!!

AUGUST 14, 2023 AT 8:59 PM

donmar002 said...

Happy Birthday! And Many More!!

Really appreciate all that you do for us!

Thank you,

Mark

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJzbdcHQ4-A

Advanced Acupressure Clinic said...

Happy Birthday my man!! And many thanks for the repost!

Kostas said...

Great post my friend. I love this band. Thanks 👍

ShareThis