Wednesday, May 31, 2023

HAWKWIND - Best Of LP 90 w X In Search Of Space LP 71 w Space Ritual 2LP 73 w Psychedelic Warlords CD 92 w Xenon Codex tape 88 w Doremi Fasol Latido CD 72 w Amazing Music CD 76


 REPOST and ADD ON:  Decided to finally get the 'Space Ritual' double live album and it is everything good they said and more in my eyes as a long time fan starting with the 'Masters' album that I no longer have but the Xenon Codex tape and Psychedelic Warlords CD has been my staples.  I decided too not long ago to get their UNITED ARTISTS prog label mates The Neutrons (posted above) to see what how this prog scene started and wasn't disappointed at all!  Love the fold out album cover!

https://mega.nz/file/5Fk3EShQ#W2jwLRLmtSevS2JWg1RyXJxsdwgNpZ6_8_6HJx-Gzvw

2 comments:

Thad said...

Great to get into more Hawkwind! However, it looks like some tracks are missing from Doremi. Any chance of a re-do?

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Hi THad,

Thanks for the comment. I got two of those Hawkwind from another blog and that was one of them. Wish I did it in some other medium.

ShareThis