Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Aretha Franklin - The First 12 Sides LP w I Never Loved A Man The Way I Loved You LP 67 w Aretha Arrives LP 67 w Take A Look LP 67 w Lady Soul LP 68 w Aretha Now LP 68 w Soul 69 LP w This Girl's In Love With You LP 70 w Spirit In The Dark LP 70 w Greatest Hits LP 71 w Amazing Grace 2LP 72 w Aretha's Jazz LP w Ten Years Of Gold LP w Who's Zoomin' Who LP 85 w James Brown And Aretha Franklin - Gimme Your Love w Int. EP 89

REPOST and ADD ON:  A nice seller added to my order the 'Freeway of Love' EP shown on bottom with extra mixes of that great tune!  Enjoy the Queen of Soul!!

https://mega.nz/file/FY8hVCjI#YHSr2ehf15qhfw7duW9fWaFImeq0Q4U5OOHlGE7__I4
 

2 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

WOODY said...
It is really a shame that I appreciate some artists only when they have left us.
Thanks also for this wonderful treasure, it is a great pleasure for me!

AUGUST 20, 2018 AT 12:56 PM
Frank Miller said...
Wow, this must have taken some time! Nice job, great post!

AUGUST 21, 2018 AT 3:52 PM

Advanced Acupressure Clinic said...

Thank you for this!!

ShareThis