Tuesday, March 21, 2023

THE CRUSTIES - CRUSTUNES LP 85 16


 I was thrilled to death to find this on vinyl as I had posted this in original form of a cassette over ten years ago with the 7 inch (finally got a good rip of that too---it is the secret youtube link on upper right sidebar of this blog).  That tape I had posted had a constant whine from a cheap tape used and I think most of them back then had that.  This is on the Beer City label who have excellent vinyl offerings that  they have archived and released so if you want to find the best record store in your area just look for the Beer City store like I did down the block at Jerkdog who have all my old punk vinyl now in their shelves albeit they don't buy my goodwill scrap anymore so I just give that right back to them if not a keeper.

https://krakenfiles.com/view/37dNpWQ1PJ/file.html

1 comment:

jonder said...

Thanx for this and the secret youtube link!

ShareThis