Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Rubicon - st LP 78 w America Dreams LP 79


 REPOST and ADD ON:  Well no sooner did I post their first album complete with beat up cover to fill discog seller minimum order amount and good old ClassicMusic20 left this comment that kicked me into action for the second one while still affordable:  

No Way You Put This Up! Some of the Members went on to become Night Ranger (Sister Christian)

Would you mind getting Rubicon's last album, please?  https://krakenfiles.com/view/ApxcVBgjSY/file.html

4 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

ClassicMusic20 said...
No Way You Put This Up! Some of the Members went on to become Night Ranger (Sister Christian)
Would you mind getting Rubicon's last album, please?

FEBRUARY 28, 2023 AT 3:35 PM
Sergej said...
Thank you very much. Never heard this band before.
HERE are in mp3 and flac
https://gozofinder.com/cse/ulozto/en?query=Rubicon+%E2%80%93+America+Dreams&type=archive
FEBRUARY 28, 2023 AT 5:10 PM
Kosta said...
Me too never Heard of them before..
Pretty AOR style music from soul to rock
thanks!...and great rip no-skips

MARCH 4, 2023 AT 8:40 AM

ClassicMusic20 said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to put all the tracks from one album in one file? While unzipping all tracks seperate. It's very unhandy.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that is old debate here at DU as I don’t use labeling software as it takes too long. You can label them however you want you have the power to do that . Currently my CD freeware that I use to rip CDs puts in Track 1 so on my old 2010 van stereo they play out of order with the vinyl rips from same artist but my old 2013 Kia Soul vehicle before I totaled it would play the tracks of vinyl and cd rips in order while schrolling the long titles I type so you can see the song titles. For this issue I will need to go to a car detailed who can upgrade my van stereo to 2013 design.

ShareThis