Tuesday, March 21, 2023

JASON AND THE SCORCHERS - Fervor (Praxis Original and Reissue) EP 83 84 w Lost & Found LP 85 w Thunder & Fire LP 89 w Reckless Country Soul CD 96

REPOST and ADD ON:  Finally did this Atlanta band who made it big up in MN at our First Ave where I saw them back in the day as I was missing some core stuff.  Got the original Praxis version of the debut with less and different songs and glad I did cause it sounds like a good punk 12 inch if you listen carefully.  Someone told me long ago about this in comment but I wanted their first hit 'Marie' song.  Biggest tune in our market though was 'White Lies".  https://mega.nz/file/er5gzA7Z#OIbJ8kfo2iXkMJeMM7t3zbKc7b3PRwq2I6L7X2iAPR8



 

2 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

simonthecat said...
Thanks for the hard work in locating this and putting it up. The Fervor tracks are the rerelease, though - the artwork gives it away, as the Praxis version is credited to Jason and the Nashville Scorchers, and the second version removes Nashville, as at the time I know a lot of people were kind of put off by the idea of a rock band coming from the center of the C&W world. Anyway, my thanks again for the effort!

OCTOBER 15, 2016 AT 10:19 AM

Jim H. said...

thanks much!

ShareThis