Tuesday, March 28, 2023

CLIMAX featuring SONNY GERACI - st LP 72


 Damn this has some good songs on it so am leaving as main post this week.  Face the Music is classic as is the final tune 'Child Of December" but all are good such as 'Rainbow Rides Are Free" and the eternal Bart Simpson school of thought song "If It Feels Good--Do It" all with new sounds that astound!  If you like the Pezband type vocalist this from same roller rink era with Teenbeat and Dynomite magazines we got an intro issue in 6th Grade when my buddy was into KISS etc

https://krakenfiles.com/view/enZS2Gjevi/file.html

6 comments:

ClassicMusic20 said...

Are You Taking in Any Requests This Time? I'll probably put some if you are

Anonymous said...

Classic I still have your backlist key saves are welcome anytime but now am paying off double whammy of new van engine and crowns with bridge work but will say both lines of no interest for a year credit is something I want to keep managed but it did finally get my bank to double my credit limit which has been so hard since my Chapter 7 filing 15 years ago been real slow to repair. Pat via cone dido

Jim H. said...

and of course, as everyone knows, Sonny was the singer of Cleveland 60s band The Outsiders and their big hit "Time Won't Let Me'!! Thanks for the LP!

ClassicMusic20 said...

OK! I did wanted to throw out these three requests (one was a single and one was an album by both Well-Known TV actors, and another was a concept album) cause I was planning on listening to them and checking them out! But I guess It'll have to wait until you get this thing settled. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Climax Is Also Known for being one hit wonders with their hit "Precious & Few" They've also did the original version of "Rock and Roll Heaven" which the Righteous Brothers covered and made it into a hit!

D said...

Very special...thanks

ShareThis