Tuesday, January 10, 2023

NERVOUS EATERS - Eaterville CD 73 - 75 w WCOZ Live 78 w 7s w Eat This! 02 w Hot Steel And Acid 86 w st LP 80

REPOST Request:  I only ripped the st cassette that is supplemented by a CD version from another blog that all the others are from.  Have at it, this is a great band!   I couldn't rip any new vinyl last weekend as my computer finally crashed so I had to wipe it clean and use the restore disks I had made.  Problem was that the ripping software I have used throughout was backed up on an external drive that I couldn't open.  But got real lucky as I usually am and found two unopened copies of the old software on Amazon U.K. that I bought Sunday and one is on the way (had lost the CD long ago)!  Yeah, also last year found out my S-120 Ortofon is no longer made and it is the best sound of any stylus with high voltage of 10 mV.  So any way I cleaned out all the USA Guitar Centers and got their last replacement tip last year that I am using and took some of my Christmas bonus and got maybe the last two full cartridges off Ebay that are now in my safe so should be good to go for the unforeseeable future.  Had also bought a new 16 Tb solid state external memory to back up again with the new chip technology but the folders I moved to it were all empty although they had the data thus $116 waisted.  So I got the spinning variety the other day from Best Buy at biggest available of 14 Tb as that disk drive technology I know well it has been tested in the field for many years.       https://mega.nz/file/SiRmTBgJ#K209noq6R1TGUBBaSqLLeb4bn9uTX7i5y1ZEBYhL5Ts
 

3 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

TooBusyThinking said...
Again, thank you very much for being so generous with your repost requests. It is much appreciated. I'm really enjoying all the great music I've found here. Cheers!

JANUARY 11, 2014 AT 6:13 AM
Woody said...
Fantastic band. Thankx for this.

JANUARY 12, 2014 AT 5:58 AM
Anonymous said...
Links are down...

JANUARY 12, 2014 AT 7:09 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Links are back up...this band sounds like Soul Asylum to me. Don't know what the big deal is..

JANUARY 14, 2014 AT 11:54 AM
Anonymous said...
Soul Asylum? Hilarious.

JULY 30, 2014 AT 11:04 PM
Juliano Soares said...
Thanks a lot!

AUGUST 5, 2015 AT 7:55 PM
Anonymous said...
Please reupload! Need them for my car!

APRIL 30, 2021 AT 3:59 AM

MAY 4, 2021 AT 9:59 AM
Jim H. said...
THANKS!!! The Nervous Eaters were an excellent band, that got kinda confused on their major label LP.........'Hot Steel And Acid' is tremendous!!!!!

MAY 4, 2021 AT 7:53 PM

Luis Miguel Sousa de Jesus said...

Hi, thank you once more... and a request (again): the return of the fabulous Nervous Eaters and Steve Cataldo, 2019's "Record 10".
Yours, Luis Miguel S. Jesus

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Hey Luis Miguel Sousa de Jesus,

Here is the link for the Nervous Eaters - Record 10 per your request. Enjoy...Viacom
https://www19.zippyshare.com/v/BVz4QAKX/file.html

ShareThis