Tuesday, November 22, 2022

THE JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE - Axis: Bold As Love CD 67 w Electric Ladyland 2CD 68 w Smash Hits LP 69 w The Cry Of Love CD 70 71 w BBC Sessions 2CD 98 w The Essential Volume Two LP 79 w Kiss The Sky CD 82 84

REPOST and ADD ON: PSYCHEDELIC TOP 10 BEST ALBUMS (AS LISTED BY YOUTUBER):  I added three bonus vinyl I downloaded from blogs to add to the group of ten I saw a guy on youtube pick out of his collection one day.   Really glad to finally be able to hear my favorite CD's again after all these years getting pushed aside for vinyl.  I have enjoyed Hendrix since grade school getting to hear a brother's cassettes and I had first album on vinyl for ages but no longer--but that is O.K. as I made sure we have Radio One and later compilation versions of all the tracks so I started out with the nominated album AXIS and they just kept getting better! Got to get that Band O' Gypsies vinyl my friend has and my little brother always let me borrow the original but I never owned it.  Gotta get the Curtis Knight stuff that the Beastie Boys pulled key samples from as well.  All in due time with the Guitar Whizz!

https://mega.nz/file/eIlHnD6I#pwTPExkWSJ2kM5cwv7vtVVwEPkAXCmVI6YnXCxPvJ9Y


 

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Dr. Drunk said...
Hell yeah! Can't wait to get home. I played 'Essential' 1 & 2 into the damn ground! Unfortunately they were lost to the sands of time. Thank you V!!!

SEPTEMBER 19, 2016 AT 2:21 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Old punker friend, they will have to rip this one from my dead hands!!!!!
Thanks for being there over the years and you blog.

SEPTEMBER 19, 2016 AT 4:43 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Side note for you DD: My friend Dale T. Nelson from Otto's Chemical Lounge who worked with Husker Du back in the day has his main picture on tha' book showing him as early teen holding 2 vinyl: Smash Hits by Jimi Hendrix and the Blind Faith album with chick holding toy truck I think (I have a CD of their's somewhere).... he got me thinking recently about the post:>}

SEPTEMBER 19, 2016 AT 4:48 PM
Unknown said...
Tuve este disco.
Y traía además un cover del tema "Gloria", en versión single limitada, que aún conservo!



NOVEMBER 14, 2016 AT 1:44 PM

ShareThis