Thursday, July 7, 2022

SIS Q LINT - PRE-NEED EP 84


 REPOST Request:  I could not find my original file of this put captured it from youtube.  Once I heard the pops on it I remembered them from before somehow and then totally cleaned the file to make nice and quiet.  I think you will enjoy and if anyone has the 7 inch it too is over a hundred bucks to get!  Reminds me of recent band that is quickly rising to stardom from U.K. called 'Wet Leg' who I first heard from Dangerous Mind's post about how he played the 'Chaise Lounge' video over and over.

Speaking of remastering files, I had to redo the following:
Roger Whittaker (I sometime miss groove wear use circular when elliptical will remedy somewhat).
Lesley Duncan (groove wear fixed)
The Archers (groove wear fixed)
Chocolate Paintbox (found out as cheap CD company with too low signal, normalized wave form function used, added some software boost and also used anti-hissing from tapes and anti-noise for random sounds)  really is a great album!!  (they used to call me a 'blind man' when I was right-brain dominant for 10 years from riding a crooked bike so that song appealed to me!)

https://gofile.io/d/ACp4ag

No comments:

ShareThis