Tuesday, June 28, 2022

VA - GODSPELL OMPST w CAST LP 72 w MP4


 Subtitled as a musical based on the Gospel according to St. Matthew and here we have the Original Movie Soundtrack as well as the Cast album (with a couple different tracks on each).  I also slipped in the MP4 movie rip I did a few months ago so you can see it too.  These Goodwill vinyl were a little crackly but I gave it some tender loving care and it turn out alright.  I guess there are many more copies on Discog for cheap so maybe I could revisit in the future since it is such a classic!

LINK RESTORED 7-18-2022: https://gofile.io/d/B36bA6

3 comments:

EricC said...

One of my favorites. We bought the BluRay when we finally got a BluRay player. I saw the original production in New York in the early 70s. It was in a rather small theater that looked more like it was meant to be a concert hall than for plays. The production ran all over the audience. One of the best pieces of theater I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Could you please reupload "VA - GODSPELL OMPST w CAST LP 72 w MP4"

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Link is restored for you today but not so's you'd know it!

ShareThis