Tuesday, June 28, 2022

KING CRIMSON - In The Court of the Crimson King CD 69 w In the Wake of Poseidon LP 70 w Lizard CD 70 w Islands CD 71 w Larks Tongues In Aspic CD 73 w Red CD 74 w Starless and Bible Black CD 74 w 40th Anniversary Live CD 74 w Live at Palazzo Dello Sprot Italy 3-20-74 w Discipline CD 81 w Beat CD 82


 REPOST and ADD ON:  As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I have been cleaning up my blog WINRAR downloads so I can find stuff (it seems some were labeled by 3rd graders, etc. LOL) and these were spread all over the place with goofy titles.  Still have lots to go before I can be more functional in posting.  I had the classic 1969 vinyl in high school and flat out just wore it out and lost it along with way so was glad a blog had my back on that and then the rest followed from another blog.

https://gofile.io/d/rKtgmX

2 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

rev.b said...
This album's overlooked by many Crimzoids and prog types. A shame too, cuz it's pretty amazing. Thx for the post.

AUGUST 11, 2015 AT 3:40 PM

rev.b said...

Glad to see the ItWoP vinyl too. For some reason there's a tape drag in the middle of The Devil's Triangle that wasn't on the original Lp but has marred every subsequent seissue, starting with the first CD release.

ShareThis