Tuesday, April 12, 2022

VA - K-TEL BRIGHT SIDE OF MUSIC LP 72


 Pulled this out to get another Paul Davis song for the post below.  Has some really great tunes on this one as this is a great year in music.  Saw that Sam Neely is on this and realized I am very short on his material but saw that he wrote two tunes from the 'Tilt' movie soundtrack I had posted with Bill Wray.  Also this reminded me about Jud Strunk and how my mom had his album in the early days as I was growing up so I went and got that on Discogs.  Other artists:  Hurricane Smith, Raspberries, Gallery, Sailcat, Timmy Thomas, Eric Clapton, Lobo, Skylark, Donny Osmond, New Seekers, Jud Strunk, Brighter Side OF Darkness, Austin Roberts, Dennis Yost & The Classics VI, The Sweet, Wayne Newton, Joe Simons, James Brown and Osmonds.       https://gofile.io/d/QwipGn

No comments:

ShareThis