Thursday, January 6, 2022

The Love Band - The Oneness Space LP 75


REPOST Request:  I'm baaaaack!  Wow what a nice 2 week vacay to end the year.  Kept busy daily in my ripping routine and have a few tweeks left to do that you can see next week on the stuff I mentioned I was going to do plus MORE of course.  Here is what I wrote before:  Spiritual music with female and male singers, probably was one of the bands that made 'Tis the Gift to Be Simple' popular as it was an old Shaker song from last century.  We learned it in grade school music class and I think it was used years later in a Superbowl or other major public performance.      https://gofile.io/d/uZrhBG             

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

progrocketeer said...
any chance for a re-up
thanks in advance and happy new year

JANUARY 3, 2022 AT 2:42 AM
progrocketeer said...
Any chance for a re-up
Thanks in advance and Happy New Year

JANUARY 3, 2022 AT 2:43 AM

ShareThis