Tuesday, January 11, 2022

THE LETTERMEN - Put Your Head On My Shoulder LP w A Song For Young Love LP w Look At Love LP w Love Book LP w Reflections LP w Everything's Good About You LP w Feelings LP w The Time Is Right LP w Kind Of Country LP w Hurt So Bad LP w Goin' Out Of My Head LP w The Best Of LP w All Time Greatest Hits LP 74 w The Lettermen!!!...And 'Live' LP w 'Alive' Again Naturally LP 73

REPOST and REMASTER:  Redid the bottom live album figuring out new way to get better sound...apologies for that rip before Christmas.  Really like that tune 'I Believe In Music' but seems to morph into 'Take Me Home Country Roads' in my head...LOL.  Also, their name brings me back to my old Kindergarten routine of morning class, walk home, lunch by mom with Paul Harvey on kitchen radio, then Rocky and Bullwinkle with Underdog before the nap.  But during R&B, I loved 'Letterman" cartoon--able to leap buildings in a single bound!!!         https://gofile.io/d/qMjhsa         
 

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

angstytimelord said...
I LOVE the Lettermen! I had their live album "Alive Again (Naturally)" when I was a kid, and I remember it being a great record.

OCTOBER 23, 2019 AT 2:14 PM

APRIL 13, 2021 AT 12:15 PM
Anonymous said...
I'd really appreciate if someone could re-up To Damascus "Come to Your Senses" and Divine Horsemen "Snake Handler". Thanks you all for the wonderful job you're doing.

APRIL 16, 2021 AT 5:17 AM
angstytimelord said...
Hope you can find the live one, Viacom -- it's pretty great! Then again, I love these guys, so I think all of their music is great. I grew up listening to them. Some things never get old!

APRIL 16, 2021 AT 4:38 PM
Anonymous said...
hi do you have this one pls https://www.discogs.com/fr/Byron-Keith-Daugherty-Back-Door-Man/release/6255373 ? i need badly , thanks

APRIL 18, 2021 AT 7:20 PM
RFelis said...
Please Blues Brothers Complete (1998)

APRIL 19, 2021 AT 2:21 AM

NOVEMBER 30, 2021 AT 9:10 AM
angstytimelord said...
This isn't the live one that I used to have, but I downloaded it and it's great! Love these guys' voices. They harmonized so beautifully!

DECEMBER 3, 2021 AT 2:18 PM
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
Hi Angsty,

I realized it once I moved your comment over to this post. HOWEVER, I found it on discogs for under $10 including shipping so hang tight and I will post it in a week or two.
Viacom

DECEMBER 3, 2021 AT 3:26 PM

copacetic47 said...
Thank you.

DECEMBER 16, 2021 AT 9:30 AM
angstytimelord said...
OMG, what an AMAZING Christmas gift! THANK YOU SO MUCH, Viacom! You're the best Santa EVER!!!

DECEMBER 16, 2021 AT 2:23 PM

ShareThis