Friday, January 7, 2022

SAINT ETIENNE - SINGLES


REPOST Request and ADD ON:  Added one of my favorite double CD's on bottom with the singles.  Haven't heard it since 2003 when I bought it at my favorite record store in Woodland Hills, CA Tower Records.  It got played a lot when clubbing on Sunset most every weekend--as soon as I heard the first track 'Only Love Can Break Your Heart' it really took me back to that fun time.  Love these guys and they are still putting out fantastic material---lot's of it so check 'em out!

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

brandonedge said...
these are the best vinyl rips i've ever heard, man. i friggin love this band. gah. many thx

SEPTEMBER 5, 2010 AT 11:47 AM

DECEMBER 7, 2021 AT 9:59 AM
I See Sea said...
Wow! Thank you. I had a few of these singles back in the day. Great live act as well. Cheers!

DECEMBER 9, 2021 AT 1:40 PM
Domenic Ciccone (AKA Martooni) said...
Thanks for posting these and have fun shopping for hard drives.

DECEMBER 11, 2021 AT 10:26 AM
John Daly said...
howdy, any chance of a repost of these? Thanks, John

DECEMBER 26, 2021 AT 2:58 AM

ShareThis