Wednesday, November 3, 2021

VA - THE EDGAR ALLAN POE AUDIO COLLECTION 5CD


Well, a slight miscalculation this year on Halloween with different style calendars all around me at work and home made of paper, some European from factories I support overseas with slightly different formats got me thinking Halloween was last Monday instead of Sunday or maybe it was just that I wanted to finish up on Johnny's Dad's collection last week that I pushed it forward and thus am late for Halloween.  So here you have some great finds from Goodwill that you can play on any dark night of fall and winter.  This fine collection has one of my favorite storyteller voices/personalities in Vincent Price who I have posted here for before and a new voice to cherish in Basil Rathbone.  They give Vincent I think the longer more complex stories while Basil has more of them covering the classics.

https://gofile.io/d/fHsdQZ 

No comments:

ShareThis