Tuesday, October 19, 2021

VA - COUNTRY SUNSHINE LP 74


 O.K. Christmas is not far away and I promised my work mate Johnny from Enid, OK that I would convert his dad's old vinyl collection--he was an electrician from Lubbock, TX to digital so he can give it to his brother for the holiday.  Thus continues the Johnny's Dad's Collection number 29 of 44 vinyl. Some great old songs here by:  Dottie West, Bobby Bare, Donna Fargo, Tommy Overstreet, Brenda Lee, Johnny Rodriquez, Tom T. Hall, Marty Robbins, Kenny Price, Porter Wagoner, Charlie Rich, Olivia Newton-John, Eddie Arnold, Dolly Parton, Jerry Reed, Faron Young, Roy Clark, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Bush and Jim Edward Brown.      https://gofile.io/d/6cZasu

1 comment:

Terry G said...

WONDERFUL, Viacom--thank you. My dad had this one plying when I grew up too. I love the music and I love the album artwork--a real upper!:)

ShareThis