Tuesday, October 19, 2021

The Jazz Butcher - In Bath Of Bacon LP 82 w Marnie EP 84 w A Scandal In Bohemia LP 84 w Vs. Max Eider - Conspiracy EP 86 as JB Conspiracy - Distressed Gentlefolk LP 86 w Bloody Nonsense LP 86


 REPOST Request:  Thanks to regular commenter EricC for reminding me I should post this after I had learned from an old high school friend that Pat Fish had died October 12th at the age of 64.  Was lucky enough to have seen the band live back in the day all because the friend I had mentioned was a huge fan and she let us all know so I got into him.  Rest In Peace.

Here is a link on the death:  https://pitchfork.com/news/the-jazz-butchers-pat-fish-dies-at-64/

Here are my old rips:  https://mega.nz/file/SZNVFSjL#FhxoRVwkc0OmBPXWHAiLDQugrpyyjXCoDXrYbp7C3ic

1 comment:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
just found your blog... excellent! thnx from argentina.

JULY 23, 2013 AT 11:02 AM
Anonymous said...
A bright spot of the 80's!

JULY 23, 2013 AT 12:18 PM
Mouldysauerkraut said...
Bath of bacon ? The closest situation I was to this was during a cramps consert, but it was a bacon (and wine) shower. Thank you for many posts, and for the 320 mp3! Did you have the Purple Helmets lps ? It was from the same era, but maybe not your cup of tea ? Oh yes, and if you could repost the Queers, it'll be great !

JANUARY 25, 2014 AT 11:18 AM
MARC POP said...
I found your blog and I am Jazz Butcher fan, and search Big Questions and Spooky.
If you have these?
Thanks a lot
MARC

SEPTEMBER 7, 2017 AT 5:28 AM
VendoTV said...
links is broken
please re-up

tks

marcos

MAY 17, 2019 AT 11:22 AM

MAY 20, 2019 AT 11:46 AM
EricC said...
Asking kindly ... re-up?

OCTOBER 11, 2021 AT 7:48 PM

ShareThis