Thursday, May 20, 2021

URBAN VERBS - st LP 80 w Early Damage LP 81


REPOST Request:  I am going to borrow the comment to describe this band:  The Urban Verbs were from DC. They practiced in what later became the original location of the 930 Club. Roddy Frantz, the front man, was the brother of Talking Head's Chris Frantz. These guys were always a bit too art for me at the time (I was immersed in DC's Hardcore scene during those days). I bought the first album at Record & Tape, played it once and shelved it.  Later in the 80s I dusted off and it has remained a favorite since then.        https://gofile.io/d/89eqJ7                                    

3 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
Many thx for this treasure

MAY 25, 2015 AT 4:48 AM
Anonymous said...
These are both favorites. I was blown away by the synthesizers. Many thanks!

-Brian

JANUARY 4, 2016 AT 9:37 PM
Anonymous said...
The Urban Verbs were from DC. They practiced in what later became the original location of the 9:30 Club. Roddy Frantz, the front man, was the brother of Talking Head's Chris Frantz. These guys were always a bit too art for me at the time (I was immersed in DC's Hardcore scene during those days). I bought the first album at Record & Tape, played in once and shelved it. Later in the 80s I dusted off and it has remained a favorite since then.

APRIL 12, 2016 AT 8:07 AM
Anonymous said...
Please, re-upload these Urban Verbs links. Thanks. d.

MAY 16, 2021 AT 10:07 AM

Camarillo Brillo said...

Any chance for a new link please?
Thank you!

Camarillo Brillo said...

Turns out I downloaded this form you years ago... Thanks again for all your great work!

ShareThis